2014 Festival DATES are: MAY 24 / MAY 25
“SCENT of a LILAC”
Followed by Bus Tours mid week and a ticketed finale fundraising Garden Luncheon on Sunday, JUNE 01/14
2014 Co-Chairs: Janice Allen & Judy Norlock
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- To promote Warkworth as a unique destination where you can view rare and unusual lilac varieties.
- To promote the development and maintenance of the lilac beds on the Millennium Lilac Trail.
- To promote the knowledge and appreciation of the over 2000 lilac varieties.
- To enhance the personal health and outdoor enjoyment of residents and visitors by the use of the Millennium Lilac Trail.
- To beautify the village of Warkworth and enhance the natural surroundings.
- To inspire village pride and engage local residents in the improvement of their community.